The Aava Dental Emergency Network gives our community members a place to go, should a dental emergency occur since most dental facilities will be closed and are not accepting patients at all. This will also help to avoid those dental emergencies from going into our local Hospitals during a time when we need prioritize those services for people who are affected by this pandemic.
- High Quality Dentistry using Quality products
- Locations have agreed to open at least one day a week, some 4-5 days a week to take emergency patients when needed and on call for emergencies that cannot wait.
- All offices are Preferred Providers with most dental plans.
- All offices are small businesses and owned by practicing dentists – Not corporate Dentistry
- All Locations are CDC compliant and offer a safe & clean environment, following ADA Guidelines for COVID19.
During these difficult times, Aava Dental partnering offices will be offering emergency "palliative" care at no charge for those members that have lost their benefits and are experiencing financial hardship.
To contact Aava Dental, call 855-228-2336 or visit www.aavadental.com.