Due to COVID-19, the January 2021 General Membership Meeting will be held on Saturday, January 23, 2021 on at 9:00 am. It will be taking place online via ZOOM. If you plan to participate in the General Membership Meeting, please register with the information below. The last time to register is Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 5 pm.
When: January 23, 2021 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: January 2021 General Membership Meeting
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
To view the IBT Delegate Election Notice, click on the following links:
- It is a five year agreement;
- The contract comes with the following wage increases: $2.00 in year one and $0.50 in each of the next four years;
- Pension increases as follows: $0.27 the first year and $0.50 in each of the next four years;
- Full maintenance of benefits on healthcare for the duration of the contract.
We want to thank the negotiating committee for all of their help, they did a terrific job, in securing a great contract.
Welcome to the family!
- Randy Cammack, Secretary/Treasurer
- Sam Stewart, President
Save Your Western Conference of Teamsters Pension.
D.C. phone number: 202-225-4965
D.C. phone number: 202-225-4131
D.C. - phone number: 202-225-3315
The Devastating Facts of GROW
The Aava Dental Emergency Network gives our community members a place to go, should a dental emergency occur since most dental facilities will be closed and are not accepting patients at all. This will also help to avoid those dental emergencies from going into our local Hospitals during a time when we need prioritize those services for people who are affected by this pandemic.
- High Quality Dentistry using Quality products
- Locations have agreed to open at least one day a week, some 4-5 days a week to take emergency patients when needed and on call for emergencies that cannot wait.
- All offices are Preferred Providers with most dental plans.
- All offices are small businesses and owned by practicing dentists – Not corporate Dentistry
- All Locations are CDC compliant and offer a safe & clean environment, following ADA Guidelines for COVID19.
During these difficult times, Aava Dental partnering offices will be offering emergency "palliative" care at no charge for those members that have lost their benefits and are experiencing financial hardship.
To contact Aava Dental, call 855-228-2336 or visit www.aavadental.com.